Vibalogics GmbH is a global service provider for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. It offers its customers a complete solution for the development and production of material for the testing of advanced therapy medicinal products and vaccines. It focuses on replication-competent virus product groups such as oncolytic viruses and viral vectors, as well as replication- competent bacteria.
It is part of Recipharm, a leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) in the pharmaceutical industry employing almost 9,000 employees across the world and offering manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material, APIs and pharmaceutical product development.
As a project business contract manufacturer, we work according to the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). We serve customers in Europe, North America and Asia, thereby supporting the development of highly innovative drugs. Our daily work routine is extremely varied and simultaneously offers multiple development opportunities. We would now like to strengthen our team in the Project Management department with a highly motivated colleague (m/f/d).
- Ensure all assigned programs and their workstream projects are executed safely, on time, and within budget using Key Performance Indicators to measure performance and keep projects on track
- Contact person for external customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide insights into project timelines and resources, proactive risk management
- Drive strategic decisions, facilitate successful project execution
- Participate in continuous improvement and simplification initiatives across the department
- Interpret business challanges and drive change processes
- Participation in core team meetings and project meetings
- Successfully completed scientific studies in pharmacy, biology, chemistry, biotechnology or comparable education combined with a PMP certificate or business studies or a classical MBA
- 10+ years practical experience in project management and close customer support
- Work experience in GMP environment is a must; working experience in a CDMO is advantagous
- Strong communication skills, service mentality, high level of initiative, empathy, excellent organizational skills
- Entrepreneur mindset linked with leadership potential
- Resilient knowledge of project management tools, such as MS Project
- Very good knowledge oft he MS Office package, knowledge of MS Dynamics would be beneficial
- Fluent business English completes your profile; German language skills would be beneficial
- An extremely varied daily work routine
- Professional development opportunities
- A familiar working atmosphere in an international environment
- An attractive compensation package
- Possibility of company participation through incentive options
- A location with maritime flair
Interested in joining our team? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
If you have questions upfront, please contact us at Anna.Frey.E@vibalogics.com.
Senior Recruiter (external)